Forums are back in action! ×

Tauren Lvl 1 Reporting for Training

Hello! My name is Nerthux (well that's not my real name but my rebel name ;) )

I have been following this community in the shadows for a while ( 2 or 3 weeks) without being actively involved, i am trying to level up my life and i think this would be a great place to find my party (after all we always need a party to defeat the raid boss).

Ok,  getting serious i am a 25 years old (almost 26) overweight computer's engineer,  i live my life trying to improve informational systems but in this stage of my life i want to improve myself.

Nerthux, Level 2 - Tauren AdventurerSTR 4.5 | DEX 3 | STA 5 | CON 5.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 4

But, What the hell is a Tauren dude?   [Here you'll see]

WEAPONS [Wooden Dumbbell +20 lbs x2 |  Exercise Vigor Ball | Magic Resistance Band]
EQUIPMENT [Mystic Goggles (Enchanted with Water) | Novice Swimsuit (Enchanted with Sexiness) ]

Have you got some specific fitness goals?  Have you got a plan of attack?  If you haven't found them yet, head for the FREE RESOURCES you'll find when you click the NERD FITNESS tab.  Check out the guide to healthy eating and some of the workouts.  Shoot me a message if you want help from an old computer geek. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Actually i already done it n__n, im waiting for next 6 week challange to post them,  but currently i am zombie running 3 days a week and the angry birds training other 3 days, my body aches but im feeling great n__n...

Nerthux, Level 2 - Tauren AdventurerSTR 4.5 | DEX 3 | STA 5 | CON 5.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 4

But, What the hell is a Tauren dude?   [Here you'll see]

WEAPONS [Wooden Dumbbell +20 lbs x2 |  Exercise Vigor Ball | Magic Resistance Band]
EQUIPMENT [Mystic Goggles (Enchanted with Water) | Novice Swimsuit (Enchanted with Sexiness) ]

Archived