Forums are back in action! ×

3 things

1) Found fresh Halibut steaks at the store and destroyed them with my mouth :)

2) Got a softball to roll around on and target super sore spots. owwwweee!

3) Thunder storms are in the forecast tonight! (Mother nature please don't let me down)

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

1) Found fresh Halibut steaks at the store and destroyed them with my mouth :)

2) Got a softball to roll around on and target super sore spots. owwwweee!

3) Thunder storms are in the forecast tonight! (Mother nature please don't let me down)

I LOVE thunder storms!  We are still getting snow storms, hopefully they will change to thunder storms in another month

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

I LOVE thunder storms!  We are still getting snow storms, hopefully they will change to thunder storms in another month

Yes Yes Yes!!! We got a fresh coat of snow this morning. With any luck there will be thunder snow, which is about as epic a combination as I could hopeful :) We had a little bit of it during the huge storm at the very end of last year.

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

1. That I have a safe place to sleep where I feel no fear for my safety

2. That my children seem to be faring well with the recent changes in our lives

3. That I finally figured out how to love.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

1. Getting up this morning and accomplishing everything that I wanted (making breakfast, packing lunches, washes dishes, makeup).

2. One of my classes being "canceled" this week.

3. Not giving up even when I really want to.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

1) The sun is shining and the birds are singing!

2) Had an amazing smoothy this morning and figured out I have actually been using two serving of almond butter ! :)

3) Taxes will be done and filed today. Had to get this one in before I find out how much I'll be paying in this year :-0 

ok this is going to be very tough today: I feel thankful for very little.

1. I'm alive

2. I'm strong enough not to let my anger and fear make me do things that would be worse for everyone involved

3. I have two absolutely amazing children

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

1) I got to dead lift for the first time today (150lb.) and I loved it!

2) I met a new friend and had a great conversation.

3) Was the only person to show up for the 7am class so it turned into a private CrossFit lesson :)

1) for the most amazing dinner.

2) for getting to workout to thunder.

3) for being a part of this community.

I love seeing all the thankfuls too :)

1. That I can usually find a silver lining in just about every situation.

2. That I finally was able to get some shorts

3. That I made it through this week without seriously hurting anyone.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Today?

1. I got a text from a former co-worker saying that my clients miss me very much.

2. Yesterday was an intense workout... this morning I still had the workout high

3. It took me less than 3 'wardrobe changes' to decide on my office attire today <--- this is a big deal

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Today...

1. My cat isn't a sick as I had worried she was. She bathing herself in her favorite tub, my lap.

2. I'm thankful for my courage. That I can find it and use it. I did my first interval training today, walk/run. It was hard and good.

3. Does it count that my cat just turned around and plopped back down in a new spot spreading her warmth? :peaceful:

Real 3. Thanks to Nerd Fitness for being here and being so supportive and open. Thank you.

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

1. Begin able to randomly get my depression under control.

2. My dad, professional dad (aka mentor), and my granny for always giving me sound advice.

3. It's Friday.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

1. My runs are getting faster every time and I can almost run 5km without stopping!

2. Today is body weight workout night!

3. Sushi for lunch with my sister, will be nice to see her because she is a health nut too!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .