Forums are back in action! ×

Hey All!  My name's Kelly.  I'm a soon-to-be college grad in WI.  I am working on applying to a local MFA program for a Master's degree.  My bachelor will be in screenwriting, with a minor in creative writing.  As you may have guessed by that, I'd rather be clicking away on my computer than clicking away on the pedometer.  That's why I'm here.  To learn to make the best of both.  I don't care for gyms (HS bullying trauma).  But I'm too fat so have to do somethign about it.  I was also born with defective hips (And no one can find the good ones :redface: ) and tend to baby my booboo instead of working them to strengthen them. 

A little about me personally: I'm an insufferable smartass and have this masochistic fascination with shoving my foot down my fat gob so please be patient with me in that regard! :joyous: I love to screw around and play on the boards so forgive any derailing.  I'm also not afraid to ask questions and piggyback off of other people's threads (Two things that have gotten me into scuffles on other boards). 

So I think that's it for the disclaimers.  :tongue:  Pleasure to be aboard and lookin forward to meetin everyone and leanin to take care of myself!!  ^_^

~ Kelly

Adventurer Level 1

STR - 2 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 3 | WIS - 3 | CHA - 3

Archived