Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from West Virginia!

Hello!  I found this site while surfing about Paleo a couple weeks ago til 4 in the morning, had never heard the term before (guess it seems I lived in a cave!) and was intrigued.  I began my newest fitness journey in March of this year when I joined SparkPeople to track calories and workouts.  I quickly lost 7 lbs which motivated me to learn more ways to get in shape.  I signed up for Steve's newsletter earlier this month, read through the articles, started incorporating some Paleo meals into my diet, and decided to get involved in this community.

I hope to learn a lot from some awesome like-minded people here.  Many years ago (27 to be exact!) I belonged to a gym and worked out faithfully.  I felt so amazing, I want that back!  I have been sidelined for the last 10 years after undergoing 2 neck surgeries involving bone grafts from my hip, a knee surgery, a very bad ankle & foot sprain, and several bulging discs in my lumbar and cervical spine. 

I did sign up for the current challenge, and am so happy to finally be moving again and being pro-active with my health.  I look forward to continuing my journey here with you all at NF.

Wood Elf, Adventurer Level 1

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

"Do or do not.  There is no try."  Yoda

Challenge 1

Thanks for the welcome Laureleye, but I don't know anything about a guild crest.  It must have come automatically I didn't select anything. :)  I don't even know what a guild crest is!

Wood Elf, Adventurer Level 1

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

"Do or do not.  There is no try."  Yoda

Challenge 1

If you click on your user name and select MY SETTINGS, down at the bottom of the profile, you'll see a place to select CLASS - switch it to ADVENTURER and it will change the little red logo below your signature to the adventurers crest.

So how is the challenge going for you so far?  Don't forget to post your updates to this thread. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived