Forums are back in action! ×

Hey All! 

My name is Jeremy, and my last name has the word 'wolf' in it in a different language.  So now that you know that, here's a bit about me.

I have always had a medium but not 'built' build, and I'd like to fix that.  I took weights in high school, did plenty of sports, now rock climb in college, but I have not seen the results that I want.  

My goals:

1) To be stronger than I was yesterday, while building lean mass.  

2) To be able to see/have a six pack of abs

3) To eat healthier to achieve these goals

4) To maintain this lifestyle change no matter what

5) To improve my cardio (goal of 5k in upcoming months)

I'm already on a good track, I started my own workout two weeks ago, then this week switched into a mix of the rebel strength guides body weight and barbell workouts.  (I'm kickstarting it by mixing it up). 

-Mon/Fri = body weight circuit; Tues/Thurs = weight circuit, Sun & Wed = Rest/Rock climb/ or basketball.

I've converted my college dorm fridge to full paleo, and have seen results, although I wish now I would have purchased the strength builder with the meal plan, more options and variety are needed in my current diet I think to help me stay on track.  Does anyone know if you can purchase this as an 'upgrade'?  or an expansion pack ? kind of the only bit of buyers remorse.  

I'm down from 185 to 175 while maintaining mass and strength; my body fat calipers are due in the mail any day and I will start tracking that and taping myself.  I'm 5'8", and had a BMI of 28 something, so this is an improvement although weight loss is not my entire goal.

I would like to be able to run a 5k, I was a sprinter previously but now I'm working on distance and endurance, to prevent my family history of heart disease and diabetes.  Every little bit further I can go I feel as though I'm winning a battle against both of those diseases.

Well, that is my long winded intro, I will get pics up as soon as I get an sd card reader, lost the camera cable :/  If anyone can point me to a resource for a 6 week paleo meal plan without buying the whole package over again that'd be great, as a student working 30 hours a week I am trying to find more paleo options to go and a little variety.  Thanks!

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An_trqbfwIKBdDZ1cjBUMTN5Vi1MLVNsZnNlbDh4UFE&usp=sharing]My first challenge![/url]

I love your goal of being stronger than you were yesterday, but I'm a girl and took it as mentally stronger. Maybe that's partially what you meant as well, but I love that/am going to steal it for my mental motivation.

Welcome :)

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Hi and Welcome,

I love your goals and determination. Determination is an attitude that I have always admired.

Good luck with your and if you need help I encourage you to sign up for the current 6 week challenge, we are only one week in to it.

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Welcome to the Rebellion.

And I second Brianvm's encouragement, sign up for the challenge, it's a fantastic place to start.

Archbishop Turpin, above the rest, Spurred his steed to a jutting crest. His sermon thus to the Franks he spake: "Lords, we are here for our monarch's sake; Hold we for him, though our death should come; Fight for the succor of Christendom. The battle approaches - ye know it well, For ye see the ranks of the infidel. Cry mea culpa, and lowly kneel; I will assoil you, your souls to heal. In death ye are holy martyrs crowned." The Franks alighted, and knelt on ground; In God's high name the host he blessed, And for penance gave them - to smite their best.

There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.

http://notebookscrawl.blogspot.com/

Journal

Current Challenge

Hey guys, thanks for the encouragement!  I hadn't signed up yet as I hadn't done the intro and class... was going to thirteen hours before it started, but I'm making my challenge post now! 

I guess since I've been rock climbing I'll go the assassin path and take those challenges, but I'm aspiring to be a warrior.  Half of my workouts are body wt/iron wt so I feel confident.  

I will be losing the university gym as I 'hope' to graduate this may, have not been approved yet.

Thanks for all the kind words and support!  Determination is key, I just want to keep the change i see, continue be a better me.  (haha, that rhymes).

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An_trqbfwIKBdDZ1cjBUMTN5Vi1MLVNsZnNlbDh4UFE&usp=sharing]My first challenge![/url]

Archived