Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Crew, 

New to the group, I'm a software developer who likes to try to keep in shape, so I think I'm a good fit based on the website name!

Here is some info about me, would love some advice on how to get the most out of this site.

Profession: Software Developer

Most Common Exercise: Running

Avg Distance: 3 miles

Avg Pace: 9 min mile

Favorite Blog: Sweat Science 

-- Cool look at exercise from a nerds perspective.

Favorite Running App: Running Club App 

-- Great social running app, lets you run live with other people.

Hello and welcome to the rebellion! 

The best advice I can give is to read up on the articles, make some measurable goals for what you would like to accomplish, and stay active in the forums to make new friends :)

Do you have any goals that you would like to work toward already?

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

You can start by going to the NERD fitness tab, and select the top articles.  We have a challenge in its first week, but you can still join.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab and go to the FAQs.  That will walk you through selecting a class.  Once you've selected a class, read some of their current challenge threads for some ideas.  Have fun. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived