Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! This is where I start.

Hey there!

I´m glad to find such a fun, interesting and healthy place, I hope to absorb all that into my life.

Currently I´m on a quest to change my measures from Large (36-38 in local sizes) to Medium (34-32), sleep at least 7:30 hours and decrease my body fat from 31% to 24% (I´ll subscribe that for the next 6 Week Challenge). Eventually I want to achieve a 10% body fat.

I´ll be hitting a gym next month to try weight exercising.  I´m currently practicing form using light weights and a broom stick, body weight routines, Salsa classes and Just Dance.

May our efforts be rewarded with our goals. Bring it ON!!

Level: 4 Human Monk

STR: 14 | DEX: 7 | STA: 10.75 | CON: 6.75 | WIS: 13.75 | CHA: 1.75 |

"Effort without results is only self satisfying bunk" - Kain R. Heinlein.

"You can make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you blame others for those mistakes." - John Wooden.

"Misery is comfortable. Happiness takes effort." - David Wong.

While it's true that the current challenge has already started, you can join in late if you like.  I like your approach to building up for weight training.  Have you got a plan for changing your eating habits as well?  Don't forget, 80-85% of your fitness success is what you eat.  Good luck in your goals. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Guest Dirty Deads

Welcome aboard!

Definitely don't wait. Jump in on the current challenge. I was going to wait, then I realized I was using "It already started" as an excuse to not start myself.

Thanks for the welcome and the goodwill!

Yes, I plan to change my eating habits. I found a place that sells mostly grains and nuts without salt or sugar which is useful since I´m the snacking type of person and I figured I could use healthy snacks before getting away of that habit altogether. I also want to jump into the Paleo diet, but I need to read more about it to do it properly. 

Definitely don't wait. Jump in on the current challenge. I was going to wait, then I realized I was using "It already started" as an excuse to not start myself.

Mmm, it´s possible I´m doing the same... Ok, I´m getting into the current challenge!

Level: 4 Human Monk

STR: 14 | DEX: 7 | STA: 10.75 | CON: 6.75 | WIS: 13.75 | CHA: 1.75 |

"Effort without results is only self satisfying bunk" - Kain R. Heinlein.

"You can make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you blame others for those mistakes." - John Wooden.

"Misery is comfortable. Happiness takes effort." - David Wong.

Archived