Forums are back in action! ×

Vistani ~ Drifting In Through the Mists

Hello fellow nerds!

I found Nerd Fitness only last week.  The idea of life as an RPG motivates me, as I've been gaming for about 25 years now (I'm 44).  NerdFitness speaks my language!  I have been trying (half-assed) to get in shape and lose some poundage and have been using the 6-month long Michigan winter as an excuse to sit on my butt and play Skyrim on my Xbox.  Now that the warm weather is finally here, I'm going to get moving and get strong.  I have a list of goals for the next 6-week challenge, since this one is almost over, and have created my character in anticipation.  But I'm not going to wait until May 27 to start my goals and level up.  I'm starting NOW.

More about me:

I'm female, 5'7", 44 years old, and currently weight 218 lbs.  I have one adult son (to whom I passed on my nerd genes, I'm proud to say), and a partner of 18 years whom I'm planning to marry on Halloween 2014.  I work in a university academic department and I'm working on a Master's in Information Security.  In addition to Xbox, I also love to tabletop role play (Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu), paint, read, watch movies, play with my cats and dogs, and dream of living full-time in an RV and traveling around the country (and the world!).

I'm glad I found NF!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vistani

~ navigating the mists of life ~

Human Adventurer (Druid), Level 1

str 2 | dex 2 | sta 2 | con 3 | wis 4 | cha 2

Intro Post | Battle LogCurrent Challenge

Glad you joined in.  I'm also not a kid anymore, but I'm not letting that stop me either.  If you want someone to give your goals a look in advance or need any other help, feel free to send me a message (hover over my name and you'll see the option). 

Thanks! I'll do that.

Vistani

:) hey!!! New myself!!!! Welcome, Im not so much a nerd, but I love them ;) I think this site is awesome as well!! So excited to get fit with everyone here!!

Welcome, yourself, Jamieson! Thanks for saying hi!

Vistani

Archived