Forums are back in action! ×

I think I can... I think I can...

Hey all, I am looking forward to learning alot from these forums and focusing on health and fitness.

Here is a little about me...

Background: I am a physicist at an aerospace company.

Fitness History: My weight loss journey started in 2008. I was 6'5" 340 lbs. Over the course of 1 year I lost 100 lbs. I was pretty happy with 240 lbs, but my ultimate weight goal is 225 lbs. Since then my weight has fluctuated, but trended upward. I am currently sitting at 275 lbs. I've completed countless 5ks, a few 10ks, 5 half marathons, 1 full marathon, and 2 triathlons.

Fitness Goals: Lose 50 lbs. Do 100 pushups in a single set. Run a 5k in under 24 minutes.

Challenges: I travel... alot. And I LOVE food... and a good microbrew.

Look for me at the next 6 week challenge...just need to figure out when it starts...

*edit 5/12/2013* I just want to add that I have been a big guy my entire life. My goal of 225 lbs is uncharted territory for me since I have weighed more than that since the 7th grade...

Hi there and welcome.  Boy you worked pretty hard to lose all that weight, you sure don't want to put it back on!  You'll find the next challenge starting on June 3rd.  If you want to have a place to post progress etc. try the battle log forum.  If there's anything I can do to help, drop me a message. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived