Forums are back in action! ×

AHHHH1 BRAIN ASPLODES!1!!11!!!  

Such a big cliff hanger! 

Also, did y'all notice they finally answered a long standing question from the original series????

I won't say more because of spoilers. 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

AHHHH1 BRAIN ASPLODES!1!!11!!!  

This was my exact response Saturday night.

I've heard a theory that pertains to those last few moments, which I rather like.  But I'll hold off for now.  But I can't wait for the 23rd.  It'll be a nice way to close out my birthday week! :D

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I'm practically counting down the days until November.  Thankfully for now we have older Doctor Who queued up on Netflix so that should hopefully hold us over for a while until the new episode airs.

:strawberry: GolfCart34 :strawberry:

Twitter | FaceBook | Instagram

*I'm not the type of person who is scared of something.  If something is going to happen it's meant to be. - Kimi Raikkonen*

*We have to remember these days.  We have to enjoy them while they last.  You should never lose the passion and the joy and always remember the days when you were just dreaming of these things happening.  For all of us it is important just to enjoy the moment and realize there is more time later on in our lives to realize what it meant. - Sebastian Vettel*

Archived