Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all,

Of course I'm new here so I thought I'd stop in and tell ya'll a little bit about myself. I was fat in Highschool, which was 11 years ago now, nearly 400lbs. I dropped down to about 250 senior year and held between there and 290lbs for a number of years. About a year and a half ago I started training in earnest as a lifestyle change and not a temporary "I need to lose wieght" thing. I'm down now to about 210 or 215, which at 6'3" I think is pretty good but I'd like to get down to about 200. That being said I've recently started circuit training to build muscle, which is a new endeavor for me so we'll see lol. I've never been able to run miles, plural, before lol so I'm not going to stop running but I definetly want to build muscle.

That being said my other insterest are the outdoors, I'm a bass fisherman but I do so from a kayak. I'm a gamer and my user name on the Playstation network is the same as on here so hit me up if you peeps want to shoot some folks on Black ops 2! I also dabble in airbrushing. Anyway nice to meet ya'll!

Archived