Forums are back in action! ×

Congratulations, you have just joined the rebellion

Hello there,

i have been an avid reader of NF for quite some time now and with the end of the current 6 week challenge I have decided to finally join the rebellion for real. With the next challenge just under a week away Iĺl enter the arena as an half-elven ranger.

My goals are not primarily weight loss but getting fit and into shape. Which means for me redistributing a few pounds and dropping that last bit of bodyfat percentage to get rid of the little belly that jumped me while sitting in front of the computer ;)

So Ladies and Gents I guess  you have my bow ;)

fengor

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

Hey, I'm heading to Germany (Munich) in a few weeks.  Any recommends on sites that shouldn't be missed?  We will visit Neuschwanstein  Dachau Hofbrauhaus.  Good to have a fellow noob Ranger here.  

Bavarian Ranger -- Level twoStrength 5 Dexterity 4 Stamina 5 Constitution 1 Wisdom 5 Charisma 5 My Epic Quest Challenge #1  Current Challenge

Future goal inspiration from Kurt Vonnegut "Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.â€

hmm Bavaria isnt really my cup of tea i am afraid, you got the two things i can think of (neuschwanstein and beer) down already. But enjoy your stay :)

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

Archived