Forums are back in action! ×

Hmm this is a first. U mad womens?

I don't think I've ever seen one of his movies either; it's become my personal mission to see how far I can get in life, as a young female, without being forced to watch The Notebook. I've already had a few close calls.

But, I'd still like to meet a meme-celebrity, that's the value there!

That sounds like a challenge. 

:D

tumblr_lrzf6ufL8S1qzaxefo1_r1_500.gif

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

I've even watched it a few times....

That sounds like a challenge. 

:D

tumblr_lrzf6ufL8S1qzaxefo1_r1_500.gif

popcorn_yes.gif

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Dafuk dude? That's the funniest part of the movie because you don't know it's coming the first time. Christ, use spoiler tags (I added them).

Whoops, sorry. As I said, I was watching pretty half-heartedly so I have no idea about the plot line.

I wonder if it would be possible to sneak a "hey girl" w/o line in one of his movies.

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolf, level 1 Vampire assassinSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

I don't think I've ever seen one of his movies either; it's become my personal mission to see how far I can get in life, as a young female, without being forced to watch The Notebook. I've already had a few close calls.

I feel the same way about Gone with the Wind. 

After it was done, I regretted not having took a screenshot, QQ.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

I have a very important question to ask you.  What is the approximate penis to Ryan Gosling ratio on chatroulette?  I'm trying to evaluate whether or not its worth it...

I'm gonna level with you... it's mostly dingleberries. (I guess it appeals to the exhibitionists out there.) But sometimes you get a fun person/group of people to have a chat with. It was REAL big in 2010, can't believe people are still doing it! Good on them.

Also, I am mad, as a matter of fact. RG's got future ex-husband status and I need us to fall in love ASAP.

Ugh yeah do NOT watch Gone with the Wind. I thought it was a classic and it is soooo depressing.

i will however say that I am a Ryan Gosling fan - total win!  If I ran into him anywhere (including and maybe even especially ChatRoulette) I would have gotten all nervous and silly :P

Level Two Time Lord Adventurer
STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 2 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 3

Screw the girls, I am jealous. He seems like a chill guy. And his Hey Girl meme is greatness. This one in particular (because it was started by nerds :)

I'm partial to this one. Epic nerd humor right there.

The Epigone, level 2 High Elf Wizard (Adventurer)

STR 6, DEX 3, STA 4, CON 5, WIS 5.5, CHA 4.5

Challenge 1

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

...thank you for the memes. i love them.

and if anyone is interested, there's a video of him reading some of the hey girl memes. 

i find him incredibly charming, and i really want him and emma stone to have beautiful, charming babies together. 

It was intended as a joke

I don't care about other people meeting Ryan Gosling but I find "U mad womens" mildly offensive if it makes you feel better. :D

I don't pay attention to pop culture -- I couldn't have picked Tom Cruise out of a line up when I was in junior high either.

...thank you for the memes. i love them.

and if anyone is interested, there's a video of him reading some of the hey girl memes. 

i find him incredibly charming, and i really want him and emma stone to have beautiful, charming babies together. 

BAHAHAHA

That's awesome.  "Yeah man, you know how I do..."

Level 2 Half-Orc Ranger

STR 4|DEX 2.6|STA 5.8|CON 8|WIS 2|CHA 3

MyFitnessPal|My Endomondo

"You know how I do..." That's awesome, that's my line.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

For me, it's Titanic.  I just do not want to see it.  At. All.

I refused Gone with the Wind for a long time but finally it was playing at this amazing historic theatre downtown so I went to see it with my mom who looooooves it.  I actually did enjoy it, I think the setting may have helped.  What I did NOT enjoy was sitting through such a long movie stuffed into tiny hard non-reclining historic theatre seats, though.

Level 3 High Elf Enchanter in Half-Orc Illusion RAWR!

STR 2.5 : DEX 2 : STA 2 : CON 2.5 : WIS 5 : CHA 3.5First Challenge     Second Challenge     Current Challenge

For me, it's Titanic.  I just do not want to see it.  At. All.

I refused Gone with the Wind for a long time but finally it was playing at this amazing historic theatre downtown so I went to see it with my mom who looooooves it.  I actually did enjoy it, I think the setting may have helped.  What I did NOT enjoy was sitting through such a long movie stuffed into tiny hard non-reclining historic theatre seats, though.

I have a funny story to tell about the movie Titanic.

My photojournalism professor used to work at a newspaper in Massachusetts back in the 90s, and he was sent on an assignment with a reporter to go talk to people who had seen Titanic an obscene amount of times. They found this one girl who was standing in line, and she said this was her 17th time seeing it (bear in mind, the movie had only been out about two weeks). The reporter kind of pauses while he's taking down notes, looks up at her, and goes, "...You know the boat still sinks at the end, right?"

My professor was crying from laughing so hard, which, as it turns out, makes taking photos pretty difficult. I laughed almost as hard upon hearing that story.

I have a funny story to tell about the movie Titanic.

My photojournalism professor used to work at a newspaper in Massachusetts back in the 90s, and he was sent on an assignment with a reporter to go talk to people who had seen Titanic an obscene amount of times. They found this one girl who was standing in line, and she said this was her 17th time seeing it (bear in mind, the movie had only been out about two weeks). The reporter kind of pauses while he's taking down notes, looks up at her, and goes, "...You know the boat still sinks at the end, right?"

My professor was crying from laughing so hard, which, as it turns out, makes taking photos pretty difficult. I laughed almost as hard upon hearing that story.

That's awesome.  My only funny Titanic story I have is that it was the first time I ever saw bewbs in front of my parents and it was really awkward, my dad looking at me out of the corner of his eye and me trying to act all casual like it was no big deal.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

So happy to have found this treasure trove of Ryan Gosling adorableness.  Squee, indeed.

That's awesome.  My only funny Titanic story I have is that it was the first time I ever saw bewbs in front of my parents and it was really awkward, my dad looking at me out of the corner of his eye and me trying to act all casual like it was no big deal.

HAH.  laughing so hard.  I had never seen that particular spelling before, and that combined with the content of your tale has absolutely cracked me up this evening.  Thank you, sir.  A good laugh is always appreciated.  :) 

You haven't seen the notebook? Are you female? I'm a guy that likes chick flicks, so whatevs before any of you comment.

A more recent movie that he is fantastic in and is a fantastic movie by itself is "Crazy Stupid Love".

I just watched Crazy Stupid Love because of this thread, and you're right: 'twas excellent, indeed.  Nobody but my Saint Bernards will ever know if Sambie got a little choked up a couple times, and they're not likely to talk unless you bribe them with chicken.  :)