Forums are back in action! ×

I want to be fit. I am here because Spezzy's before picture is my ideal after or WIP photo. I would like to go full paleo, since the 1st I have had no gluten, rice etc and no refined sugar or dairy. It's been Veg and Meat for me. I started on Saturday at 238lb. I'm going to GenCon in August with a group that is at least 14 years my junior. I want to be able to hang, not get tired. Last year was rough albeit super fun.  

Let's see, what are my nerdy likes? Board Games, Comics, Some Tabletop games, and CCG/TCGs. I crochet. I love to read.

I am nerdy about my job too. I am a Nurse and I can't get enough of it. I love taking care of people, but like most nurses, I have put everyone else before me. It's time to take care of my health. I have been smoke free for almost two years and alcohol for 2.5 years. If I can can kick those two major addictions, then I'm hoping that I can start this new one.

I don't have much support here. My mom is a notorious crash dieter and will try any supplement she can find. And never loses more than 10lbs. My sister is naturally thin and unwilling to exercise. So this will be me all by myself. And I believe that I have hit bottom and have no where else to go but healthy!

Archived