Forums are back in action! ×

A New Summoner Approaches..

Hi there! 

I'm Emma, or EmJeko (as my online friends know me by.) I've been trying on and off to lose weight since I was around 13, I was always a slightly overweight child, having asthma, and being brought up as a nerd living off takeaways and junk food when I stayed with my dad every weekend. I managed to lose two stone in two months, and due to my age, I looked miraculously better than I had, however this soon came back to me when I decided to keep eating crap, and lost my focus on exercising after I left school. 

From the start of 2013, I decided this was the year I wanted to get in shape, I began to ease myself off the sodas and takeaways, now generally having one or two takeaways at most a month (a number I would like to cut-down even more!) I've lost 1 stone in the past month, and currently have around 24% body fat, which my ultimate goal is to cut down to 20%, for now focussing at 22/23% in the next month, through daily exercise, and healthier eating. (Switching to the Paleo diet.) While I plan to cut down my weight, I also plan to try and eventually become good at climbing or parkour, starting by gathering my balance first through yoga, as I have a massive phobia of falling.

Of course I'm also a massive gamer, while I do yoga every day, I also maintain an online relationship with my boyfriend who lives in Scotland (while I live in Northern Ireland), and help (As a "SuperAdmin") to manage a large online community for the game "GMOD". :)

In my spare time other than this, I was recently studying interactive media, and am going on to study Games Development this year. 

TL;DR 

Hi, I'm a gamer who enjoys yoga!

Archived