Forums are back in action! ×

He's a rebel spy!

Hey guys and ladies: 

I believe that if you think and believe something, you can speak it into existence. By posting this, I'm going to commit and hold myself accountable to progressing to the next step of looking and feeling good. 

I've followed Nerd Fitness for just over a year now, and it's time to commit. I downloaded the Rebel Strength guide today, and I'm all in. 

I've always been described as skinny, but I want to get the athletic sculpting. Going by the profession guides, I want to be something close to an assassin - sleek, agile, but strong and a little showy. Think of Drake in Uncharted or Desmond in Assassin's Creed. I imagine myself as a spy or adventurer who's got to complete some missions. 

I'm already on my way. I'm 24 years old, 6'3" and about 190 lbs. 

My goals are: 

1) to gain 5-10 more pounds of muscle and end up about 195-200

2) to do 15 pull ups

3) gain chest and ab definition

I've got some obstacles to overcome. I'm an office drone (which serves to conceal my secret identity), my kitchen is not very well equipped (pack light), and I'm constantly short on funds (recessions even hurt secret agents). 

But I'm ready to go. You'll never see me coming. 

ps - my handle refers to winter guard. if you know what that is, definitely message me

Archived