Forums are back in action! ×

New Member for the Rebellion!

My name is Gavin, and I recently stumbled upon NF when searching for a way to design your own workout.  I really do prefer workouts that can be done anywhere, and aren't restricted to a gym, and had actually found a good number of exercises that combine all of the core, upper body, and lower body muscles in as little as five exercises.  After looking through some of the pages here at NF, I've found that they favor the same approach. ;D

Goals:

1. Make it through basic/advanced circuits.

2. Make small, but important changes to habit and diet.

3. Develop core for better posture and overall health (and the ability to add a Dragon Flag to my regiment. 

4. Develop my overall body for the fun, health benefits, and as part of starting a better outlook on life!

**I have kind of got a brief setup of what my schedule might look like, but did have a few questions if anyone is willing to answer:**

Mon/Wed/Fri: Do the beginners circuit, alternating the order and maybe some of the exercises/difficulties/reps on each different day. (Still working on planning this part out.)

Tue/Thurs: I know that you're supposed to rest for around 48 hours, but I personally would like to exercise everyday. :o  So, for the off days I wanted to ask if just doing the Angry Birds workout throughout the day or something like two 5 minute Konami Code Workouts (One in the morning, and one at night) would seem plausible while still giving my muscles enough time to rest.

Sat/Sun: Go on a walk one day, and a run the next. (Future possibilities could be 2 mile run one day, 1 mile run the next)

Anyways, if anyone has advice on this, please send it this way. :D

So here I am, on day one as a new member of the NF community.  Here's to hoping I'll achieve everything I set out for, and a hell of a lot more. xD

Archived