Forums are back in action! ×

Russian-check. Assassin-not quite.

Hi guys!

I call myself Trickster on these forums, pleased to meet you.

On one of the forums im active on, a friend was talking about this site, so I thought "Why not?", may as well try it. I must admit, I'm a little lost here... But I can say I'm training to become an "assassin." I love climbing, running, jumping, parkour in general, so I thought it would suite me.

But yeah, I could use some help navigating this site, since I have no clue what I'm doing!

Hi, Trickster! :)

I also find the site a little confusing to navigate sometimes. I started here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/real-life-roleplaying-making-your-nf-characte-r13

And here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/26792-challenge-instructions/

I'm going to join the current 6-week challenge tonight, after I decide for sure on my goals. 

Good luck! 

Challenge 1 | Current Challenge

LEVEL 1 Elan Adventurer

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Fitocracy | Twitter 

If you click on the NERD FITNESS tab, you'll find a lot of useful information in the free resources - including a guide to healthy eating, some workouts, and exercise videos.

If you click on FORUMS, you'll find forums on specific topics.  If you have a question, post it in the appropriate forum.

We are currently finishing up week 2 of a 6-week challenge.  In the challenge, you challenge yourself to achieve some specific goals.  You can join the challenge in progress, or wait until the next one rolls around if that suits you better.  To find out more about the challenges, click on the 6 week challenge tab and read up on the FAQs.  You can either join the assassin's guild now, or you can get your feet wet in the adventurers guild. 

Hope that helps.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived