Forums are back in action! ×

Hey! Another Newbie here!

Hi guys! (and girls), Newbie here!

Just thought i'd pop an introduction about myself. I wouldn't say i'm over weight (The doctor says my BMI is fine apparently! I don't believe them....) but I am looking to lose some excess weight and drop a few jean sizes!

I'm a 24 year old bloke (5"8, 13.9st) that sits at a desk all day handling insurance claims and daydreaming about dragon slaying! I'm an avid gamer so I pretty much get home from work and sit in front of a games console, but i've decided its time for a change. 

I did go to the gym for a whole year (2 years ago) but decided it was too expensive and I could do what I do at the gym, at home for cheaper! Needless to say, I haven't!

So to cut a long story short, I really suffer from lack of motivation, I wouldn't say I eat badly but I do eat the wrong foods sometime so hopefully I can get myself out of these bad habits!

... Thats pretty much me!

Neil :)

You do not need a gym, you just need a little determination.  You'll find a lot of useful information on the resources page of the NERD FITNESS main site.  The beginner's body weight workout can easily be done at home, as can the angry birds and hotel room workouts.  There are also beginners guide to healthy eating, and if you like a beginners guide to paleo.  Good luck on your goals and welcome to the adventurers guild.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived