Forums are back in action! ×

Alecto: One of the three Furies in Greek Mythology (the fury of endless pursuit). 

+

Tau: also called the tau lepton, tau particle, or tauon, is an elementary particle similar to the electron, with negative electric charge and a spin of 1/2. Together with the electron, the muon, and the three neutrinos, it is classified as a lepton. Like all elementary particles, the tau has a corresponding antipartlce of opposite charge, but equal mass and spin: the antitau. 

=

Alectau: physics nerd and geek extraordinaire. ;) 

I have recently started my pursuit to live a healthier lifestyle, and have proceeded to lose 15 pounds with diet change. Now I want to move toward being more fit and have set a couple long term goals for myself that are broken up into some smaller, obtainable goals (i.e. I want to run my first half marathon at Disneyland in January, but my first goal on that path is to complete the c25k program as I am not currently a runner). In the past I have had difficulty maintaining motivation when it comes to fitness goals, and so I am a little bit concerned about repeating that cycle as I start running next week. Thus signing up here! 

Anyway, I am looking forward to participating in the next 6 week challenge (Level 1 Half-Elf Adventurer) and nerding out with you fine folks! 

Hi and welcome to the adventurers guild. You can go ahead and start a challenge thread in the current challenge if you want & just start with 3 weeks of a C25K goal.  Report 3 times a week and look around at what some other folks are doing for their challenge.  Good luck on your goals. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived