Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings and salutations! I stumbled across this site by way of a friend by way of a friend and am finding it awesome and exactly what I need!

As for me, I am of the female variety, currently 39 years, and live in sunny Brisbane, Australia. I'm a big gamer type, RPGs mainly both video and tabletop. I'd love to be able to cosplay, but alas that's not a done thing when one isn't thin and hot. And I haven't been thin and/or fit since I was a child. So, I've recently started a weight loss program and have lost nearly 9 kilos in 9 weeks, which I'm pretty happy about, and which has dropped me back into double digits where I don't think I've been for about 10 years or so.

However I'm finding the exercising side of things boring and difficult, so was looking for something else to do, and here we are!

And from the information on the site I've started looking into Paleo, which looks good. I've already cut out all sugar and soft drink from my diet. The bread will be a hard one to let go of, though...

My goals are to get back to about 65kg and a size 12-14 and basically just to be happy with myself and not be disgusted when I catch a glimpse in the mirror. Also to rock a Commander Shepard outfit  :tongue:

So, hi and thanks!

You've made a good start.  The bread sounds really, really hard; I'd have said impossible.  I go weeks at a time now with no bread; once you stop eating it for a couple of weeks, it looks way less attractive.  It doesn't sound true, but it is.  Good luck with your journey.  If you need any tips or help, feel free to send me a message.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit