Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone My name is Malynda. I am a second time mom to a beautiful 4 month old little boy. When I got pregnant I was 235 lbs and doing p90x, obviously had to stop when I got pregnant. I got to a whooping 282 lbs on the day my son was delivered. He weighed 10 lbs 4 ozs and needles to say he did some damaged with caused me to have surgery later. It is now 4 months later and I've just been cleared to be able to work out again. My husband has been reading into nerd fitness seeing I've been looking forward to working out since the day I saw I was 282 lbs lol. After baby I lost 30 lbs quickly, I breastfeed which burns an extra 300 - 600 calories a day. I also have a twelve year old son (I know I know big gap in between lol). I want to teach my children to be active and to eat right. The hardest thing for me to exercise is finding the time. Between a needy preteen, a needy baby and a husband who Is gone for work for 14 hours 3 or 4 days out of the week makes it hard. My husband is on night shift until august which makes it twice as hard to find the time. I just wanted to take the time to let you know about my life and family. I look forward to reading other peoples stories and get some inspiration. 

While I do not want to dismiss the importance of activity; about 80% of your weight-loss success is linked to your diet.  Breastfeeding a baby is a great encouragement to eat clean.  You'll find the healthy eating guide on the nerd fitness resources page & it should be helpful.  Since time is tough, keep your workouts short and intense.  The hotel room workout only takes 10 minutes.  You can break up the angry birds 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there.  Good luck on your goals. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived