Forums are back in action! ×

Hi fellow nerds!

I don't usually post on many forums because for some reason I get really shy online and lurk alot. But screw that. I'm putting myself out there in an effort to change. I am really excited to become part of this awesome community- I honestly can't believe I've found like-minded people!!  :love_heart:

Ok. So this year has been a very 'transition-ey' one for me with the completion of my degree and concurrent return to my hometown. I spent weeks trying to find my place while everyone around me seemed to have everything worked out. So, I started playing games a lot more than usual (while avoiding social occasions etc) because it was comfortable and fun and I could be whatever I wanted within that fantastical world.

After a bit of life avoidance I have decided to pick myself the eff up and rebuild my confidence and love for life with fitness (I do enjoy running- when I actually go!). I have also decided to change my diet after a university diet based on too much alcohol and processed food. I exercised intermittently during uni but nothing really stuck because I was forcing myself and hating it. The only thing I actually enjoyed however was pilates, so I am going to start doing it again with the running and other things.

I am still going to enjoy my games (without shutting myself off from those around me) and I am excited to become as strong and confident as my in game characters always are!

Though half of it is already gone, this is my big year for change! I am going to chase my dreams like it's no ones business  :star:

Super pleased to meet everyone! 

Lotsa love,

Sarah a.k.a Kittypuppy

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anaïs Nin

Welcome! I am brand spanking new too, and I had the same reaction as you. I felt like the do-do bird who finally found the island full of her kind. It was nice.  It's going to be fun :)

Xeph Ranger

Misu gets good at getting out of fire - My very first challenge!

Full Metal Penguins - Because I need backup

Battle Log - Proof I can dodge walls of fire

"What happens to you doesn't define you - how you react does."