Forums are back in action! ×

I got a job!

After over 2 years of being without a job, going to school and living on student loans and grants and the kindness of my parents, I got offered a job today! I went to school to be a pharmacy technician and graduated 35 days ago. About 2 weeks after I graduated, I went to an interview at a local compounding pharmacy that seemed like a great fit for me. I love compounding and it seems like a really nice place and I'd be working in the back away from customers so I can dress really casual (they said jeans and t-shirts are fine). They said they wanted to hire someone by the end of the week at the interview, so after the second week, I'd given up on them. Today I just got a call and they offered me a job! I start tomorrow at 8:30 :D

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

Many congrats to you! Enjoy your first day!

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog