Forums are back in action! ×

Pokémon!

Oh man don'ttt. I've been so tempted to get the blue version of that, but I only bought my friend's preowned 3ds XL recently and it'd be dumb to do it again... Although I could always swing by and see how much I'd get if I traded it in... Wish I'd kept the box!

'It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?'

'Because I choose to.'

OOOO That looks pretty cool!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I've got X pre-ordered, love the look of the legendary. Badass stag ftw! Does anyone know if charizard's X megavolution is the alternative to the other one we've seen? I was under the impression that the normal looking one was like the usual one and you had to get the X version from an event, but I guess that'd be weird if X got 2 versions potentially and Y only got 1. X's version looks so much cooler! 

'It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?'

'Because I choose to.'

I've been a pokemon trainer since my mom bought me blue version back in '98.  I've played at least one game in each of the generations.  I recently beat Y version, and while the graphics were awesome and the story was decent, it was too easy.  That expshare definitely made overleveling a problem.  The elite four doesn't level up after you beat them the first time either, unless I haven't done something to trigger the usual upgrade.  I haven't tried any of the endgame and am eagerly awaiting the ability to bring over my old school badasses from gens 4 and 5.

Well, the exp share made me over level for a lot of it.  Though I did turn it off for awhile.  In the end I decided to turn it back on so I wouldn't have to get stuck level pokemon up just to get past the a gym.  Still like it quite a bit.  I am leveling up other pokemon now to give out in the wonder trade and help complete my pokedex too.  Going to play through X soon too.

When I first received the exp share I was surprised that it gave exp points to all the Pokemon in your team instead of just one of your choosing

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Glad I found this thread!!

I played most of the games (one from almost every pair..skipped black/white and 2) but felt the itch to get back into it! Soooo I told myself that if I play half (or more) of the new one while walking on a treadmill, I could do it :)

My progress has been slow with that restriction and just life taking up so much time, but I'm loving it!! I just got my Mega Ring bracelet :)

Yeeee!

If anyone wants to swap friend codes, mine is: 5198-3240-0490

CHALLENGE Feb. 1-26: Mewtilator, I Choose You!

Become Stronger and Race-Ready

Fitocracy | Blog

Alright, so I think I found the key to endgame: the chateau on the route with the daycare center.  As your title increases by beating trainers (they seem to replenish over time or number of steps taken), the trainers level up.  It's a good way to farm money too.  It appears that at the higher titles, you can use these things called writs to summon gym leaders and the elite 4 to the chateau.

Yep, even the Champion makes her way there on occasion. I have been using the Chateau to level up the Pokemon who can simply evolve from leveling instead of the ridiculous requirements some of them have, like affection or trading while holding certain items. I feel like I'm going to be driving my best friend nuts with the trade and then trade back portion of the evolving...

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I've just managed to get Pokemon on my iphone. Going through my yearly Pokemon phase but couldn't afford the new one on 3ds so found one called liquid crystal which seems pretty good - like a fan made one incorporating three islands and other cool features :).

Paleo enthusiast, Part-time hobbit, Z fighter, Kokiron, Westerosian and Jedi. Quite a CV. Find me at www.paleocastle.com.

Been stealing my brothers game boy since he got one back in like 2004, 5 or 6, cant remember... played my way thru fire red, leaf green and ruby version :) never got round to any of the other ones tho... rediscovered it a couple of months ago, been playing leaf green :) have an obsession with pikachu hahaha

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1

Glad I found this thread!!

I played most of the games (one from almost every pair..skipped black/white and 2) but felt the itch to get back into it! Soooo I told myself that if I play half (or more) of the new one while walking on a treadmill, I could do it :)

My progress has been slow with that restriction and just life taking up so much time, but I'm loving it!! I just got my Mega Ring bracelet :)

Yeeee!

If anyone wants to swap friend codes, mine is: 5198-3240-0490

I added your friend code in :)  Mine is 1160-9720-8033 Under Tateman :)

I love pokemon! I can't afford a 3ds right now so X and Y will have to wait, but I recently found my old copy of Black 2 while unpacking from months ago when I moved across the country, and I'm falling in love with that particular version all over again. I love water-type pokemon; if I lived in the pokemon world I like to think I'd be a water-type gym leader :P My favorites are gyarados, starmie, vaporeon, and oshawott. I have a little plush oshawott that I carry around with me for good luck. Which is totally normal for a grown adult to do. Really. *whistles innocently*

I love pokemon! I can't afford a 3ds right now so X and Y will have to wait, but I recently found my old copy of Black 2 while unpacking from months ago when I moved across the country, and I'm falling in love with that particular version all over again. I love water-type pokemon; if I lived in the pokemon world I like to think I'd be a water-type gym leader :tongue: My favorites are gyarados, starmie, vaporeon, and oshawott. I have a little plush oshawott that I carry around with me for good luck. Which is totally normal for a grown adult to do. Really. *whistles innocently*

I use to love using Starmie in my party.  I like Lapras too.  I think I like ghost pokemon and fire the most.  I have a few Gengar and Charizard toys here at my desk :)

My friend code is 1736 0661 6968 if anyone to wants to swap friend codes

Added :D