Forums are back in action! ×

It's NOT cancer!

What a rough couple of weeks. My gent has been back and forth for tests for possible pancreatic cancer. I've been alternately eating bread products and barfing.

This morning the results came. Pre-diabetes. No cancer.

Fuck. I can't even tell y'all how happy I am to hear that awful word, diabetes. It's a gift at this moment.

WOOT!

Congratulations. Though I'm pretty sure you're supposed to put on a Schwarzenegger accent and yell "It's not a tooomer!"

Prediabetes is a grey area. Fix the diet, get some gentle exercise in and that could clear up as well!

Level 2 Half-Sidhe Archer (Toolkitted Ranger)

|Str 3|Dex 3|Sta 2|Con 3|Wis 2|Cha 1| 

Introduction: Roll your own adventure!  DBL: Aim to Misbehave!

Challenge 1, 2Browncoats 1, 2

Wow I can't even imagine how scary and stressful that must have been.  Especially the possibility of pancreatic cancer.  My brother had a brain tumor the size of a golf ball a couple years back when he was 16.  It was the scariest time in my life and I wasn't even the one going through it.  He came through it great and only has minor lingering effects, but it still is hard for me to talk about and still makes me tear up when I think how brave him/the other children patients were.

I just like to tell stories and relate to others, just a habit of mine :).  But congratulations to you both.  I would say it calls for some relaxation and celebration if it was me.  

Woot woot!!

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."

--Bruce Lee