Forums are back in action! ×

I drank a Lurk-No-More potion!

Hi there! I'm Daystar.

I'm a goal-setter but not much of a goal-finisher, and I'm looking for ways to change. I've got some extra weight I'd like to lose and a lot of adventures to tackle, and I'm hoping this small step into the rebellion can jump start more progress!

I've been a long-time lurker of Nerd Fitness. I discovered the site a few months ago after searching the term "nerdy workouts" in Google. I was expecting some faux character sheets and the like. What I wasn't expecting was this awesome resource for everything fitness. I've been on the mailing list, reading articles, adjusting my workouts, and making epic quest dreams for just a little while, but now I'm ready to jump into the community! I have a lot to learn but I hope you'll have me. :)

Hey there and welcome to the forums! 

The best way to jump in is... well, to really jump in! Join a challenge (you can do so even though we're in week two, no worries there) and/or start encouraging other nerds in their challenges. The other forums are a great place to hang around and ask/read/learn things, too, but most of the fun is happening in the challenges :) 

Hope to see you around!

level 10 wood elf assassin

Intro1st challenge | .... | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | Current @ warriors