Forums are back in action! ×

And so our journey begins...

Why hello there, my name is Tom (Or Chiron if you want). I came across NF while searching something a while back (I can't really remember what but it was vitally important so I favourited about 7 tabs) and while going through the tabs again I came back across the place and decided to join the rebellion!

So, my story, well it all started 20 years ago with me being born. I was always the runt of the litter and after about 17 years of being the smallest, skinniest, pastiest kid I knew I decided to make a change and embarked on my epic quest to become a warrior. So I started training and getting nowhere. This is because I had absolutely no idea what the hell I was doing or how to do it. All I knew was that I had some heavy things and was trying to lift them several times until I became a man mountain. Obviously, this didn't happen and I soon got disheartened. That was, until just over a year ago. I began heavily researching how to get fit and started a proper diet and exercise plan and started seeing results, but it still wasn't what I wanted. So I began digging deeper and deeper until I had a folder full of sources, references, charts, images and data (Seriously, it's probably the nerdiest thing I have ever done and that's quite a statement).

So that leads me to here, I've done as much as I can and I'm looking to keep going to become the best I can possibly be in the RPG called 'Life'. I've changed my class (I decided that I'd be better suited to being an Assassin) and I'm starting a new course in my story. 

It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I'm sure I'll learn enough to fill any inventory from you all and I hope I can help others with all this knowledge that I've collected over the past year or so,

Chiron/Tom

(If you actually read all that then by Talos you deserve a medal)

What do you mean I'm too short to be a warrior?!

I have the honor of being the shortest person in my generation; shorter than my mother and both grandmothers so I spent my life getting called a runt (I'm not BTW).  But by Grabthar's Hammer, that's no reason not be strong & fit.  Glad you joined in here and hope you have a lot of fun on your journey.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit