Forums are back in action! ×

I just want to introduce myself a bit. My name is Margarita and I live in New York. I've been struggling with my weight for years, but during the past three weeks I decided to cut out with all the bad stuff I eat and exercise more... So far no results  :neglected:  Is disappointing that after all my efforts nothing good has happened, so I guess I'll find more support from this big community. I know a lot of you have been through the same as me, so I'm here to learn from you, and if I succeed I would love to help the people who are still fighting those extra pounds.

As I said, I live in New York, I'm married,I have two beautiful boys and two playful schnauzer puppies. I also have a full time desk job as a Web Designer.The only "me" time I have to exercise is the evenings, I try to do it by 7 pm, but my Kids are back to school, so my exercising hours have moved one or two hours later... (is not easy to exercise at 9:00 pm...  :nightmare: )

How are you guys doing with your diet, workouts and everything else? How much fat you have to loose?

Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm glad to join the rebellion.  :redface-new: 

Good Luck!

Hi and welcome in.  Remember that it took your body a while to get where it is, and it will take a while to get where you want to go.  Concentrate on good quality "clean" food; it will be good for you and set a great example for your boys.  If you haven't found it yet, you'll find a guide to healthy eating on the Nerd Fitness Resources page.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit