Forums are back in action! ×

Gamer Looking to Level Up

So I've always been built like a fighter. Broad shoulders, made of lead, that kind of deal. This meant that whenever I stepped on a scale I would weigh significantly more than what most people thought I should weight.

Im currently a college student studying video game development in a computer science program. This means I spend a lot of time just sitting in front of a computer, bashing my head against the keyboard because my code isn't compiling. And while I feel that Im not completely out of shape, I do know that if zombies attacked, I would probably be one of the first to be bitten.

My real problem is that I played football and baseball in high school, but honestly, being forced to do gasers twelve times really isn't a good way to make someone want to work out. Honestly, after that I decided to just stick to video games, since they didn't end up with me on the floor wondering why my coaches hated us.

So in the end, I really hope to discover how to work out, and more importantly, how to have fun with it.