Forums are back in action! ×

The Ghostbird of Arizona

Hello Nerdfitness, my name is Edward! I was referred here by a lovely friend of mine. So, here I am!

I haven't been very respectful to my body since the beginning of high school due to a traumtic incident, but now I am getting motivated and thrive on success; I absolutely hate failure!

I weigh 270 ibs, am 5'9 with a BMI of around 30%. Sadly, I've let myself go and am quite weak; I can hardly perform any body-weight exercises. My overall goal is to weigh around 170ibs with a BMI in the single digits, and perform handstands/walk on my hands for an hour or two.

My schedule

Every morning (minus sundays) I hike 3 miles up an elevation of 270ft+. This takes me about 1hr 30min to complete.

Every Mon, Wed, and Fri, I do some strength exercises which target my legs, arms (Push/Pull) and Core.

My Appetite

I eat less than 15 carbs a day, veggies, fruit, meat and eggs.

I just started this schedule Monday of this week. So far I've only one person supporting me, a very lovely friend who's in the military. =]

-EDIT-

It looks like I posted in November of last. Sad to say, a lot had happened since then. Lost loads of motivation, and stopped exercising altogether. Now, however, I'm ready to get into shape; I'm beyond motivated. I'm driven to lose weight and get into excellent shape.

I want to be an athlete!