Forums are back in action! ×

Whats your type?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your type?

• Guardian (ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ, ISTJ)
    • Artisan (ESTP, ISTP, ESFP, ISFP)
    • Idealist (ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INFP)
    • Rational (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)

I'm in the company of C.S. Lewis, Moriarty, and Gandalf??  I love me.

INTJ
Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(25%)  Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Battle Log

Lifetime Training Goals

2017 Goals

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

I am very INFJ, with slight tendency toward ISFJ (based on several different MBTI-knockoff tests). INFJ fits me to a T, and not in the general horoscope-generalities kind of way, but in the "How did you know that!?" kind of way.

I find the benefits of MBTI-type tests to be twofold. First, if you can arrive at a reasonable result (through taking it many times with consistent results, or when properly administered by a professional), it can give you guidance of areas of your life to explore. If you are not introspective, you may have determined, for example, "I don't like doing x as a job", but not what other options may be. MBTI classification gives you a measure against which you can compare other career options. Secondly, it helps you to identify your blind spots. For example, ESFJ's have an impulse to control their environment. If you are an ESFJ, once you realize that this is something of an inherent trait, you can make efforts to avoid excessive control. It is helpful for understanding others, but I find it best applied for understanding why I act toward others in the way that I do, so that I can fix the problems.

The additional benefit to finding your blind spots is being able to fill them. My father is a straight-up INTJ. I call him Spock, because he has terrible emotional intelligence (ability to realize how others are feeling without outright giveaways), but excellent analysis of a situation. I have good analysis, but I can be swayed by emotion. I am also highly sensitive to others' feelings (such that I can feel minor disagreement as flagrant dislike). This makes us a good team, because I can interpret people and feelings for his logic brain, and he can counter my oversensitive reactions with ruthless logic. In other situations, I can advocate for innovation and flexibility when he wants rigidity. If we get an ES*P on the team, we'd work great, because we would each have strengths to cover others' weaknesses.

Also, I am not surprised at all that the representation on this board is so skewed. MBTI is a decent predictor of where one's habits will go.

That's why some people are good with math- and others with abstract thinking- there are some people who are good with stressful situations- and others who are not.  My BF - he is fairly logical- but when it comes to me? he's wildly irrational and makes decisions based almost entirely off feelings.   I'm ALWAYS a list person- what's in my best interst- what makes the most sense for my life.  What is the LOGICAL rational thing to do.   

Idk if people can all be grouped like this. I'm an artist, poet, & scientist. I paint (both abstract and realist types of pieces), make stuff outta clay, draw, write poetry, wrote a 100 page MS thesis, work in a biochemistry lab, successfully perform math for my job (and like it), work with complex computer programs, and have studied psychology so much that I can analyze almost anyone within a month of knowing them with 90% accuracy.

Sometimes I make a list. Sometimes I wing it.

Enneagram is way better than MTBI. In my opinion.

INFJ
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Feeling(12%)  Judging(22%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

Ha!, I always knew I was special (not!).

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.