Forums are back in action! ×

Ink, who's got ittttt

Guest Gemeaux

I want to get a new tattoo for my 28th birthday on June 4th . I have a few ideas but am not too sure where to get the tattoo done ( I mean on my body ) . I don't want it to be too visible either , or somewhere where it will expand when I have kids one day .

Oh and does anyone know any good websites which have a lot of designs ? Ta

I want to get a new tattoo for my 28th birthday on June 4th . I have a few ideas but am not too sure where to get the tattoo done ( I mean on my body ) . I don't want it to be too visible either , or somewhere where it will expand when I have kids one day .

Oh and does anyone know any good websites which have a lot of designs ? Ta

I have one on my left shoulder and one on my right calf. They're both fairly easily concealed (I rarely wear shorts, skirts, or tank tops) and I doubt either will expand significantly.

I tend not to like flash (tattoo specific designs). Many tattooers are talented artists in their own right and enjoy the challenge of designing something personal for their clients. Try finding artwork you like and then finding an artist whose style you connect with -- everyone has their strengths. They can work with you to draw up something you'll really be happy with.

A lot of people mention getting tatts as rewards for reaching fitness goals...I'm just curious if y'all are getting health-related tattoos, specifically. I've seen a kettle bell tattoo that was pretty badass, and a barbell one. I'm not sure what icon specifically would best represent my own fitness journey...but I'm definitely going to get it inked when I do!

The rain on my chest is a baptism. I am born again.

A lot of people mention getting tatts as rewards for reaching fitness goals...I'm just curious if y'all are getting health-related tattoos, specifically. I've seen a kettle bell tattoo that was pretty badass, and a barbell one. I'm not sure what icon specifically would best represent my own fitness journey...but I'm definitely going to get it inked when I do!

I don't have one yet, but when I reach my fitness goal, I'm planning on getting a quote about strength or determination either underboob or hip area. Not specifically fitness related, but it will have that meaning to me. Besides, I'm a fan of script tattoos.

I have one tattoo so far; a luckenbooth on the inside of my right ankle, to show my Celtic pride. Dying for another soon. Waiting to get a phoenix (bc I'm a Scorpio) for when my buddy gets home from Afghanistan. He's my tattoo inspiration and one of the best men I've ever known. Only 5 months to go!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 2 - DEX 2 - STA 2 - CON 3 - WIS 3 - CHA 3

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - General George S. Patton

Guest Tigger
I have the letter G with a halo over it on my left arm, for my brother who passed away. He's my lil angel now. :angel: Hoping to get another one in about a year.. thinking of something with a Polynesian/Hawaiian touch since I'm in Hawaii after all and I don't know if I'll be here forever. :)

I would highly suggest looking into a traditional tattoo (like with the wooden hitting stick), especially if you've lived there for awhile :)

Here are a bunch of mine, including my two new ones. I would guess that this proves my nerdiness.

Love them!! My husband is doing a super hero themed sleeve right now. I'm post pics when the coloring is done since he won't let me take pics mid-work.

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

I would highly suggest looking into a traditional tattoo (like with the wooden hitting stick), especially if you've lived there for awhile :)

Haha! I don't know if I'm that hardcore.. have you had it done?

But.. now I'm intrigued... I did research and there's one shop by my house that does hand tapping... hmmm...

This is the tattoo that I got done by Stephanie Tamez who at that time worked in Brooklyn Adorned, but now works at Saved (both awesome studios). The words are something that the lead singer of one of my favourite bands (The Hold Steady) used to say on stage a lot. I think it's a wonderful sentiment and I like to be reminded of it.

thereissomuchjoy.jpg

And here's the giant crow on a tiny castle that I got done for my 28th Birthday in Feb this year. Artist is Gre Hale, Manchester

crowtattoo.jpg

Level 1 SheHulk Warrior [str: 1]  [Dex : ]  [sta: ]  [Con: ]  [Wis: 1]  [Cha: ] 

Challenge 2: Project Krisptonite

I have two that function as a unit. I hit a point in my life where I could either keep taking the sh*t that people kept throwing my way, or I could finally stand up for myself and get the things and treatment I deserve. Got these as a daily reminder. "Reject mediocrity" comes from a poem called "Coded Language" by Saul Williams, who I obviously love.

Not the best pictures, but Photobucket is being stupid right now.

12302_649544735213_23212002_38084528_8205679_n.jpg

198591_787358829663_23212002_40861961_203860_n.jpg

Guest Tigger
Haha! I don't know if I'm that hardcore.. have you had it done?

But.. now I'm intrigued... I did research and there's one shop by my house that does hand tapping... hmmm...

I haven't had it done personally, but my cousin did while he was there. apparently it hurts like a mother, but he loves it :) and of course, it's one of a kind, so that's always a plus

I have two that function as a unit. I hit a point in my life where I could either keep taking the sh*t that people kept throwing my way, or I could finally stand up for myself and get the things and treatment I deserve. Got these as a daily reminder. "Reject mediocrity" comes from a poem called "Coded Language" by Saul Williams, who I obviously love.

Not the best pictures, but Photobucket is being stupid right now.

Not the best pictures?? Please......those look great!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*