Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

I still love my butt. I have a great, perky butt for a big girl.

All these great butts between you and liberator. ::thumbs up::

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My legs. I'm genuinely starting to like my legs. Hmmm.... Need to work on that a little. Needs to be more like "I love my legs!" Do I sound convincing? I'm working on it.

vunazu5a.jpg

Guzzi, looking great, that dress is perfect for your body type! So jealous of your waist, classic hourglass! I don't think you have to convince yourself of anything, when men become tongue-tied at the sight of you. :P

• Like 1

Ha! Thank you! :love_heart:

Though I can't understand why you'd be jealous of me, I was looking at your legs and thinking "Damn! Wish I looked like that!" ;)

Ha ha! It is funny, no one is ever satisfied with what they got, especially when comparing oneself to others. 

I think I am just used to saying I am "jealous"… even though that is not really how I feel about it… Maybe I should have said, I "appreciate" what a great waist you've got… It is one of those comments that are common ways of giving a compliment but at the same time seems to be self-deprecating… 

• Like 1

My legs. I'm genuinely starting to like my legs. Hmmm.... Need to work on that a little. Needs to be more like "I love my legs!" Do I sound convincing? I'm working on it.

vunazu5a.jpg

I love your legs enough for you and me both :P 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Thanks guys! I'm working on the whole "body love/self image" thing. It's odd, I can see it in the photos, I'm really proud of how I look there, but it doesn't seem to translate to what I see in the mirror.

I will conquer my poor self image. Come on Leanne.... "Fake it till you make it" remember?

I love my legs and my hourglass figure. (Good girl, now go write this out 100 times)

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

My legs, they're freakin' cannons.

My hair, my face, my eyes and my highly atypical coloration.

That needs photographic proof, come on, get with the program! ;)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I don't know if this belongs here but I am happy that my body can still do things like this:

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif photo.JPG

Lol I support this being here

• Like 2

I've had my bright blue eyes described in a few ways. Piercing seems to be a really common one. And deep. I'll post a picture when I get in from work.

Also whilst the front of my torso (well my chest and stomach) doesn't seem to have changed much, my back is all kinds of awesome these days. Just a shame I only see it when someone else takes a photo!

• Like 2

I've had my bright blue eyes described in a few ways. Piercing seems to be a really common one. And deep. I'll post a picture when I get in from work.

Also whilst the front of my torso (well my chest and stomach) doesn't seem to have changed much, my back is all kinds of awesome these days. Just a shame I only see it when someone else takes a photo!

I've always gotten compliments on my back from females. Never understood it and I've tried taking a few pictures of it in the mirror and still don't see anything impressive.

So I say that to say...awesome. lol I need to do more pull ups and rows

• Like 2