Forums are back in action! ×

Have to leggo of that eggo!

Hey guys, ladies, Im Frankie. While I dont actually eat eggo waffles, i have celiac disease, and bread was my way of life, and I'm still struggling to cut gluten out. Its been three years since diagnosis... ::facepalm::

I had a rawk awesome baby boy named Link on August 2nd this year. I weighed 228 before labor. At 5'8 1/2", ill admit that i carry weight well, but im far from a fit person. I used to bellydance,flamenco dance, and was into pole and aerial arts. I was strong but still not a small lady.

In the past two years, i ve had two pregnancies that both left me on bedrest for 5-6 months at a time. My muscles atrophied and my body fat percentage definitely went up.

Ive been weightlifting and running for the past 5 weeks, although i managed to sprain both ankles falling off of my porch last week, so no running right now.

Anyway, i dont remember how i discovered this website, but im stoked to start the next challenge and hope to make some sweet workout buddies, because the only people i talk to are my partners (i have a triad relationship), my baby, and my mom. So far ive lost 38 pounds,some was birth weight, but ive plateaud at 190 when i started weightlifting...a little frustrated about that but i know the science behind it. I want to be able to get back into aerial arts strength. I figured id start with weightlifting then move to body weight as i got stronger. I would love to actually lose some more fat as well. Excited to find this community!

Hey welcome to the community and good job on the weight loss so far.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

Thank you! I didnt realize there was a week gap between challenges. I guess I'm just really impatient...

Thanks! I've been loosely following Jamie Eason's live fit challenge (implementing more cardio, replacing machine exercizes with bench ones), so Im continuing with that in the meantime. While I like lifting, it just seems more entertaining while roleplaying.

Thank you, dearie! I finally started losing again! There is hope! :)