Forums are back in action! ×

Hello there. My name is Ashley. I created an account on here long ago, and never got on it and never did anything with it. I don't even remember the info to access the old account. So here I am, I created a new account and am ready to get my @$$ in gear. Ten days ago I turned the big 3-0...eeek. Now that I have spent my life overweight, I have decided that enough is enough and I am ready to get healthy. I need to get in shape and start treating my body better, so that I may be able to avoid things like diabetes and breast cancer that tend to run in my family. My boyfriend is on here, and he told me that the new challenge starts tomorrow. I figure since I just hit a big milestone birthday and the challenge falls just after that, I should join now and get my life on the right track.  I am excited for this next chapter of my life and ready to prove people wrong. So here goes nothin'...

Guest Dirty Deads

Not "nothin'" Here goes somethin'...You have the ability. In fact, I've seen you accomplish feats that people whom are in great shape cannot do. Remember, your trainer was surprised at your strength (a waste of a possible Warrior or Ranger considering you want to go the Scout route :P ). You finished boot camp every time and even when you were struggling, you never gave up.

Whatever you do, you'll do it well. Get on here and make some friends, join an accountabilinerds group, etc.

Not "nothin'" Here goes somethin'...You have the ability. In fact, I've seen you accomplish feats that people whom are in great shape cannot do. Remember, your trainer was surprised at your strength (a waste of a possible Warrior or Ranger considering you want to go the Scout route :P ). You finished boot camp every time and even when you were struggling, you never gave up.

Whatever you do, you'll do it well. Get on here and make some friends, join an accountabilinerds group, etc.

Geez, bossy much :P

Scouts are awesome :) and the good news is, you can switch each challenge if you want to focus on something else (or just come to the Assassins because we're all crazy and fun :) )

Diabetes is entirely preventable with diet and exercise, so you are definitely on the right track! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Everyone here is awesome, and we only bite occasionally ;) I really have never seen a more amazing bunch of people han you will find here :)

Now I'm going to thread stalk your challenge thread and ask the question I almost asked here about your goals! :) :) :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn