Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I've always been amazed at how well adjusted they've made the kids. Not so much now, huh?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I remember telling my brother, "Man, Mika is a softie, but after some time she can grow up to be strong!" And then comes the scene where she's just lying there, and I went, "Oh... Crap..."

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

One was too warm, one was too cold.  You can't be an animal with no remorse and you can't be a push-over.  Either extreme and you're gone.

Kinda like real life.

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I love all of you so much more.  I was just thinking why isn't there a Walking Dead thread on here and then I find this.  HUGE fan of the show.  I'm in the process of reading the comics that my girlfriend has already finished, which sucks cause sometimes I freak out and have predictions and she just smiles and walks away!

Will definitely be on here next Monday! 

For those of us who are watching the show...

*sniffle*

This sunday is the season Finale...

*runs away crying*

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

For those of us who are watching the show...

*sniffle*

This sunday is the season Finale...

*runs away crying*

Yeah, I have a feeling terminus is going to be some wierdo cult or something praying to the zombie gods, and takes everyone that comes prisoner for sacrifices. Anyone else find it completely out of whack that everything was unlocked and there were no guards?

Banshee just ended to :-(

But Game of Thrones in two weeks!

The saving grace. I think this will be the best season of the entire series, including future seasons, but that's because I know everything that happens in the books.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I don't think Terminus being unlocked and unguarded too weird.  I mean they are welcoming ALL people off the road, but it does make it considerably more suspicious.  I don't know if I would ever trust a "sanctuary" after what went down at Woodbury.

Game of Thrones is awesome and I'm rewatching the episodes as my girlfriend catches up.  Up to the Red Wedding episode.

I don't think Terminus being unlocked and unguarded too weird.  I mean they are welcoming ALL people off the road, but it does make it considerably more suspicious.  I don't know if I would ever trust a "sanctuary" after what went down at Woodbury.

Game of Thrones is awesome and I'm rewatching the episodes as my girlfriend catches up.  Up to the Red Wedding episode.

The locks weren't to keep people out, they're defenses against the zombies.

500 / 330 / 625

The locks weren't to keep people out, they're defenses against the zombies.

Good point. Lol for a "zombie show" I often forget about the threat of them and mostly just focus on the people.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Precisely! Having unlocked gates is a huge red flag!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

That was the first thing I said!! After all the security precautions they had at the prison, THEY DIDN'T EVEN CLOSE THE GATES BEHIND THEMSELVES

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

That was the first thing I said!! After all the security precautions they had at the prison, THEY DIDN'T EVEN CLOSE THE GATES BEHIND THEMSELVES

It's like they've forgotten everything they've been through!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Yeah, I have a feeling terminus is going to be some wierdo cult or something praying to the zombie gods, and takes everyone that comes prisoner for sacrifices. Anyone else find it completely out of whack that everything was unlocked and there were no guards?

Winner winner chicken dinner. I do like Rick's line at the end.

Remember: In the zombie apocalypse, if it sounds too good to be true, RUN in the opposite direction, especially if the living are involved. The living are your worst enemy. Better to hole up in a prison somewhere, surrounded by hordes of the walking dead who can't get to you, than to deal with the living.  Unless the living have a tank... [/facepalm]

• Like 1

But that's the thing, if you have no hope for a sanctuary, then what's the point? Keep moving on? how can you continue the survival of the species? It would be much harder otherwise.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

When he was explaining the rabbit trap, I said in faux-surprise, "Just like TERMINUS *gasp*"

• Like 2

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...