Forums are back in action! ×

I actually ENJOYED exercise!

So for weeks I've been meaning to start a daily walking routine, but it just hasn't taken hold yet. Mostly I am too afraid to go outside and exercise in front of people in the shape I'm in (silly, I know).

But today I played Just Dance on the Wii U and enjoyed it. It kind of kicked my ass, as it was my first time playing a dance game in ages, but I still unlocked two achievements and I feel a real sense of accomplishment! Gonna play again tomorrow for sure and see if this can become my daily cardio routine!

Woot woot!

See on the toolbar above the typing-box, you have the emoticons, button, then next to it, 'My Media'.
Under that is a little speech bubble, and a bar three little dots in it.  The bar with the dots, if you mouse over, says 'progress bar'.  You can choose from a couple colours, and you'll get a bit of code that looks like this:

[ progress = 'green']Percentage here[/progress ]

Pop the percentage progress in, and you're good!

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

So for weeks I've been meaning to start a daily walking routine, but it just hasn't taken hold yet. Mostly I am too afraid to go outside and exercise in front of people in the shape I'm in (silly, I know).

But today I played Just Dance on the Wii U and enjoyed it. It kind of kicked my ass, as it was my first time playing a dance game in ages, but I still unlocked two achievements and I feel a real sense of accomplishment! Gonna play again tomorrow for sure and see if this can become my daily cardio routine!

Woot woot!

I play Just Dance with my kids all the time, it's great. If you put your whole body into it, it can be a very good workout. Also, they have options on there for an actual workout type mode, with warm up and cool down, which you can set for a certain amount of time.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw