Forums are back in action! ×

Monks were seriously OP at first. I don't know if it's changed. I rolled  a Pandaren Priest day one called Yumsumboi. I've made sure I'm all patched up. So, friday, I'll be on. Hmm, what to roll. Rolling a new toon is always exciting. I'm considering a Tauren healadin.

They still are for leveling a bit.  I don't think i am very good at heals on my monk, but others do really well in my guild.

So I guess I should a toon over on venture co too.  Now which one :)

Guest Dirty Deads

The problem w/ Monk heals was that people would constantly channel it, even when it wasn't needed then they'd be OOM when it came time to do some real healing. That was my Tanks problem at least. Like I said though, I was a piss poor tank.

Oh man, I've been thinking about playing WoW again.  This may just get me to resub, if you guys don't mind someone that only logs on once a week at maximum.  lol

Do it!! I resubbed but know I have no time to play it. I figured I'll get on as often as I can and everyone will have to deal :)

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Oh! and I made a Tauren druid. I always feel like they level faster, I wanted to move faster in general (yay cat form!) and figured having a toon that I already know tank and dps roles on and could probably figure out the healy stuff would be useful. Eventually I'll roll a priest. Because in the end, my main is always a shadow priest haha. 

• Like 1

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

It may be that you can't add him because he is unaligned right now being a Pandaren. They hit a certain point and have to choose Alliance or Horde.

I wondered if that might be why. When MoP first came out I rolled a Pandaren and remembered having to make the choice. That's why I said I'd try again later ;)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

It may be that you can't add him because he is unaligned right now being a Pandaren. They hit a certain point and have to choose Alliance or Horde.

I wondered if that might be why. When MoP first came out I rolled a Pandaren and remembered having to make the choice. That's why I said I'd try again later ;)

Yeah, I bet that is it.

Tateman#1112 is my battle.net friends name if all else fails ;)

I added a few people. If I get ambitious enough (or ya know, bored...) I will go through and edit the OP with the names of toons that are to be in this guild? Sound good?

Forum Name - WoW Name (Race/Class)

WizardTrip - Nyckolai (Goblin Hunter)

citizenkade - Rottentim (Undead Hunter)

littlewings - Llw

bigm141414 - Ballyhoo (Tauren Hunter)

SillyAnneh - Jhoonaw (Tauren Warrior)

AKLulu - Chulyenlu (Tauren Paladin)

Yuen - Yuenx (Blood Elf Monk)

Rymmare - Kofagel (Tauren Druid)

Raptron - Randytron

Tateman - Tateman (Pandaren Shaman) Tateman#1112

COMING SOON