Forums are back in action! ×

The Cult of Catspaw

I-jos crock put curry?

Totally forgot about that. It was amazeballs the last few times I made it. donezo. Just gotta wait for coconut milk sales and stock up.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've gotten away from it, got tired of cooking on Sunday nights. Might get back to it and make it a ritual Sunday mornings to egg monster it up and get a crock pot of chicken and a crock pot of sweet potatoes going for lunches.

Anyone among the cult have a good, easy, fast crock pot chicken breast recipe? I wanna be able to just dump the ingredients in and let it sit for 8 hours. I'm willing to chop up a few veggies if needed. The plan is to make 4-5 lb of chicken for weekly lunches. Minimal carbs, moderate fat.

Yeah.  I'm just now really starting to track my macros to get an idea on what my weight should be doing / try and clean things up to drop a few of these garbage pounds.  I've been trying to make a Monster up about once every two weeks since 12 servings last me that long, and will probably be throwing in some chicken roasting in the near future on Sundays to get more pounds of good quality protein.  

I-jos crock put curry?

Link?  :)  

Onion, bell pepper and apple makes a nice combo.

That sounds awesome as well.  So many things I'm going to have to try.  :)