Forums are back in action! ×

5 Month Mile stone big WOOT!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my progress since I became a rebel on July 25th. I don't know my exact starting weight, I just know I was well over 450 in  6x shirts that were not fitting anymore and size 60 jeans. After 5 months I am down to 330lb (Over 120+ lbs HOLY CRAP WOOT) 3x shirts and size 50 jeans (which is still a bit baggy on me depending on the brand). 

I have a long way to go but I am off to a great start and with Graduation in may from UNCW this is going to be the start of the best years of my life. 

I made this post on Christmas morning on Reddit /progressPics. It has my pictures every month since I started, pictures of large guy in boxes inside, be warned!

http://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/1toawj/m2964450_3411_1089_gw_2005_months_off_to_a_good/

I look forward to posting again in another 5 months with my progress, planning on doing some races this spring, I will start running 4 miles 3 times a week next week ( up from 2 miles) to amp it up and get ready!

Happy New Year

Nekramess

• Like 1

Nekramess Level 2 Half-Orc Monk

STR:3 | DEX:1 | STA:3 | CON:2 | WIS:2 | CHA:1

dif tor heh smusma - Live long and prosper. -- Commander Spock

Battle Log :  : Challenges 1

That's incredible. In just five months?? WOOT WOOT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be soooooo chuffed! (I'm British, we use silly words) ;)

It's not just your body either, the difference in your face is amazing too. BIG WOOT!!!!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously