Forums are back in action! ×

Introduction from a gal in the Frozen Tundra of middle WI

Hello!  I was just reading about the Paleo diet as a doctor i work with eats this way and has really slimmed down and says he feels great!  I have been wanting to lose weight for years now and seem to just be gaining steadily instead of losing any!

So, my main goal is to lose 60+ pounds, and fit into the size 8-10 clothes i refuse to get rid of.  My motivation to do this is to live healthier longer and enjoy life with my husband and sons, to feel better overall, to sleep better and to look better!  My 3 mini-quests are 1. to avoid sweets 6 days out of the week (one day off)  2. to do the body weight workout 3 x week and 3. to consistently have a weekly meal plan to follow by the end of this challenge.

From the frozen (-45 windchill) midland WI, wish me well and i will do my best to help with your quests as well!

The main challenge is a lifetime goal.  My 3 mini-quests are my 6 week challenge. 

But, i got distracted by my son while writing my last post.  I also wanted to post a "Life challenge" and that is to have some savings in the bank.  My goal for 2014 is to save a minimum of $500.  (I know that doesn't sound like much, but i have to start somewhere!)

Thanks, Prairie, from frozen Alberta :positive: , for helping me to clarify!