Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Get your town halls and defenses behind walls. Don't worry about anything else.

I wait until I get a shield a few hours before prep day is over before changing my base around. It gets locked in at the end if prep day, them I change back before my shield runs out. This way I never expose my resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Personal thoughts and scouting report:

• #1-15 well layed out and defended
  • #16-dapperdan- I could 3 star if with right approach
  • #18-Chris- No AD, simple 2 wall layout *** should be easy 3 star
  • #19-teng guiaman- all lvl 6 walls with compartmentalized defense BUT exposed TH
  • #20-24ch-1- simple square layout/open layout, single lvl 1 AD close to wall, mortars almost side by side
  • #22-Choas- square/very open layout, only worry lvl 4 AD, wall opening prob trapped
  • #23-pc- easy layout and approach
  • #25-Denise- easy layout, lvl 2 AD with easy but prob trapped approach
  • #26-45- Don't have near the defensive layouts or upper lvl walls the last war oppenents had.  Most all are simple square layouts.

Again, unless these guys all plan on changing base layouts right before war I am really surprised by the ease of base layouts.  I have my eyes on 18 and 20 for simple 3 stars for me, but will wait a little before going for them.

just my 2 cents.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Looks like the Th7s mostly have weak walls and uncompartmented layouts. 'Course, layouts will probably change, but the walls are encouraging. And... just an impression, I only went through the 7s... but we might be up against some pretty unimaginative layer outters. They might, you know, not be nerds....

• Like 1

I could do Denise and archie.zeroshhh

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I can 2 or 3 star about 2/3 of them.  However, I'm going to wait until late in the war to do my two attacks.  I want the smaller players to get as many stars as they can against their weaker players, I'll target what's left.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I am fairly confident that I can 2 star any of them, so I'll definitely be waiting until toward the end to make my attacks. From the number of unranked members and the amount of elixir and gold laying about, it looks like they may have a good number of no shows.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

I find archers are fairly easy to take out with a single lightning spell. A PEKKA where it can be easily drawn out is no biggie, but in the middle could be murder. Still hate dragons, and wizards can take a couple of lightning spells. Biggest thing is to try to draw the forces out to deal with them and not let them chew up your giants who are focused on taking out the defense.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

I actually changed my layout at the absolute last minute last time, so don't be surprised if some of them do that. I'll probably get in right under the buzzer this time, but I have a setup that makes for easy switching of resources with defenses, so I should be fine. I'm really, really, really hoping I don't have to completely rebuild. I've been trying to come up with a layout that works for war and general play, and I seem to have found one that's decent.

On a side-note... My layout is as symmetrical as I can get it, but I HATE HATE HATE having 175 wall pieces. WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO MY BRAIN?!?!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

I actually changed my layout at the absolute last minute last time, so don't be surprised if some of them do that. I'll probably get in right under the buzzer this time, but I have a setup that makes for easy switching of resources with defenses, so I should be fine. I'm really, really, really hoping I don't have to completely rebuild. I've been trying to come up with a layout that works for war and general play, and I seem to have found one that's decent.

On a side-note... My layout is as symmetrical as I can get it, but I HATE HATE HATE having 175 wall pieces. WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO MY BRAIN?!?!

Stick one piece in the middle, by itself... BAM! symmetrical...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I'm glad I'm not the only only one that the one extra piece bothers.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

tumblr_mbi4zudgZN1qh3kph.gif

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs

Spoiler

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

M0ktc0q.gif

• Like 1

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs

Spoiler

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

M0ktc0q.gif

He's so bouncy.

• Like 2

500 / 330 / 625