Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

KBLynx, which town is yours?

I posted but it didn't go through then when I hit post again it did 3 :/  I'm Disaster Master. I feel like I need to overhaul my layout but not sure what direction to go in for optimal war efficiency.

Kitsune-Ranger Lvl 2

STR:5 DEX:2 STA:3 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA:3

Current Challenge: Kitsune Evolve!

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion"

RedneckAttack.png

So here's number 1. I'm thinking archers in the blue spot to take out BK and Clan Castle, maybe 25-30 with a possible lightning spell. Then drop 12-14 lvl5 giants in the green area followed by a wall breaker. Rage Spell ala purple circle, and healers once the AD is down. Drop a bunch more archers and BK on the lower left. I am assuming that there are hidden teslas where indicated with the HT's. I think this could get >50% and the TH. As long as most of the giants and the healers go south. Looking at using an army of 14 giants, 2 healers, 6 wallbreakers, 90 archers, and BK. Plus clan troops if necessary.

Thoughts?

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

So, while messing around, I seem to have accidentally overwritten my backup account (the one I used to join the clan) with my main account. Just sent a request from my main account (username Luigi) to join, but I think I just added some dead weight to the current war :/

Sorry folks!

They told me I could be anything when I grow up, so I became a superhero.

Handbook for Applied Superheroics:

Ch 1 | Ch 2 | Ch 3 | Ch 4

Scmopey: sounds line a plan. To ensue the giants go south you could bust out more walls to the south while they're raging to lead them that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Same here! Hopefully I'll get to join in next time too!

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

I'm desperately trying to get at least lvl10 cannon by the next war.  I'm starting to think it's not happening though.

I'm also trying new defensive layouts.  Alas, I tried looking some up but my work computer has a block on the sites as they are "games" related. :P

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

My layout looks simple until you run into level 5 Cannons and Archers a level 3 mortar and hopefully a level 2 wizard tower; now to let some things finish before I raid to upgrade my walls

My overall plan is to make my city look like Ba Sing Se, strong wall, peasants, weaker wall, defenses, strongest wall capital/treasury

The thinking is that the Barbarians, Archers, Wiz's will try to take out the elixir collectors and gold mines before attempting to attack the walls and hopefully by then my defenses will have thinned them out a lot.  

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim