Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Yes please.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I think I am gonna give up my spot in the clan.... I don't really do the fighting and wars... and I am to the point in the game where I can't get enough money to make upgrades without fighting....

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Sorry, Angela. Looks like Schmopey got you wizards before I could get you that dragon. 

It's all good!

-----

I did my war layout. It's a quick and dirty one, but I hope it will work! I'll have to check back in after work.

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

How does the game rank us for difficulty? how does it judge our layouts? Or is is just based on what level all of our buildings/troops are at? I'm just curious how it matches players once the war starts....

Kitsune-Ranger Lvl 2

STR:5 DEX:2 STA:3 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA:3

Current Challenge: Kitsune Evolve!

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion"

I think I am gonna give up my spot in the clan.... I don't really do the fighting and wars... and I am to the point in the game where I can't get enough money to make upgrades without fighting....

Nothing wrong with that! Cheers!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

How does the game rank us for difficulty? how does it judge our layouts? Or is is just based on what level all of our buildings/troops are at? I'm just curious how it matches players once the war starts....

Once the war starts, you get to pick who you want to attack.  So it doesn't really assign you to anyone.  You could attack their biggest town if you wanted, but if your town is anything like mine, it would just be a wasted attack. 

It bases the "ranking" (i.e. the order of the towns) based on Town Halls plus other assorted buildings and heroes I believe.  Hence why CrystalAnkh and his level 10 TH are at the top of our list.  Found this quote over here:

A player’s rank is likely determined by an algorithm consisting of buildings, building levels, units, unit levels, heroes, and hero levels. It appears that trohpies have nothing to do with ranking in Clan Wars. This method is favorable because the primary determining factor between two identically ranked players will be base layout, selected units, and the attack strategy – the way a strategy game should be.

Feel free to correct me other peeps if I'm wrong.  :)

• Like 1

So just a quick question... as one of the lower level peeps in this war, should I unleash my attacks as soon as the war starts?  Or wait a few hours?

You're free to go whenever... the higher level ones will wait till later, then clean-up any lower ones, while taking on some of the higher levels...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Let me know if a spot opens up in the clan.  I've been playing for about 10 months and would love to get in on this.

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

Ok I left

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

That sucks jenn. Hope you still have fun with the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

That sucks jenn. Hope you still have fun with the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't really been having fun because I don't care for the fighting part... and I'm too the point where I can't make enough money to grow and stuff without fighting... and I can't log in multiple times a day so it seems like I never make any money because I can't collect it before it gets stolen :( I've been contemplating just deleting the game :(

Spoiler

I haven't really been having fun because I don't care for the fighting part... and I'm too the point where I can't make enough money to grow and stuff without fighting... and I can't log in multiple times a day so it seems like I never make any money because I can't collect it before it gets stolen :( I've been contemplating just deleting the game :(

If you've never played it, you might like DragonVale... I enjoyed it myself until I got CoC and realized attacking people is a lot more fun for me. :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Is that a phone game?

Spoiler

I'll look it up

Spoiler