Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Here's today's revenge target:

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'd target the left side, because it has the higher cannon count and the mortar is higher level there.  Knock those out first, going in with a heal spell.  I'm willing to bet the bottom has hidden tesla there on each side, trying to bait in people who will drop archers there expecting an easy farm.

Once the inner wall is breached, I'd swarm with goblins.

Now seeing how many fights I lose, do none of that. :P

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

definitely teslas there, it's too obvious. Only the high level mortar is operational, the other two are under construction. Based on the high elixer and low gold, I'm guessing he got ifnished farming and dropped all the gold on them. His other builders are available, so I'm wanting to attack soon before he spends the elixer, but he's got a shield. Don't know if I can find out how much longer is on it.

If I come in from the bottom, I can pretty much avoid those cannons all together. The giants would take the AA, then the wizard towers (I'd use wall breakers to ensure that), then go into the middle for the mortars. Once they got the high level mortar down, swarm with gobs while the giants are still kicking and absorbign fire but before my angels die from the other AA.

My main concern coming from the side would be the unpredictabilty of the giants pathing as well as leaving those wizards alive right next to the elixer storage. They'd burn right through my gobs, so they have to die for me to be able to get the goods.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Pathing kills me sometimes.

Wall breaker pathing ruins me.

Yeah, it's the main reason I lose too, havig the pathing not do what i thought it would or wallbreakers hit a different wall.

500 / 330 / 625

My biggest pet peeves are when both angels follow the one giant that goes wandering elsewhere and ignore the 19 marching into harms way.

Well, that and hitting back to back spring traps with my 19 giants and them being cut in half just that quick.

level 4 Gnoll warrior

My biggest pet peeves are when both angels follow the one giant that goes wandering elsewhere and ignore the 19 marching into harms way.

Well, that and hitting back to back spring traps with my 19 giants and them being cut in half just that quick.

Happens so much. I wish there were a way to voluntarily kill your own troops, like killing that lone giant so your angels go back to the others.

500 / 330 / 625

Decisions decisions.  Once I take the resources from my collectors I'll have the 750k.  Now just to decide if I should upgrade or save up more and upgrade barracks instead in a couple of days to unlock the dragon...

UPGRADE_zpsc5e5f527.jpg

level 4 Gnoll warrior

I'm very methodical in my upgrades. I do gold stuff first along side all my laboratory upgrades, then I focus on the elixar stuff like barracks and army camps while doing walls. I also can't leave anything not upgraded, but had to with walls with my last townhall level, so those are behind and it is bugging me. Especially since once I finally get them up to level 6 it is 200k per wall to get to level 7.

This too, shall pass.

Oh yes, to answer your question - do wizards, wall breakers or lightning spell next. Two level 4 lightning spells will wipe out most mortars up to level 5 (haven't ever tested it on any above that) giving your troops one less nasty target to be hit by. Wizards are amazingly powerful and useful behind some giants and wall breakers get too weak if you don't keep them upgraded.

This too, shall pass.

Just built my clan castle. Joining the clan now

• Like 1

Pastor Curtis
Race: Mountain Dwarf | Class: Druid
[Level: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 2]

Journey: #1

Items in My Satchel

1 Gem of Portation

Dried fish

A Pastor must display in his own life that which he desires his people to be.  - Santino Cantalupo

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. - Proverbs 25:28

Blog:  The Life Trend  |  Twitter:  @TheCurtisThomas  |  Facebook:  fb.com/curtisdavidthomas

Total weight lose in current challenge:

80%
80%

Share your videos in game and we'll give pointers.

500 / 330 / 625

This thread makes me want to get back into this game. I haven't played in about 7 months, but I think I'll blow the dust off my old account and switch clans.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

MY ACCOUNT WAS RESET. NOOOOO.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Ha. I'm the lowest ranking member. :)

Pastor Curtis
Race: Mountain Dwarf | Class: Druid
[Level: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 2]

Journey: #1

Items in My Satchel

1 Gem of Portation

Dried fish

A Pastor must display in his own life that which he desires his people to be.  - Santino Cantalupo

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. - Proverbs 25:28

Blog:  The Life Trend  |  Twitter:  @TheCurtisThomas  |  Facebook:  fb.com/curtisdavidthomas

Total weight lose in current challenge:

80%
80%

Which is why defense layouts are important. I usually take ideas from YouTube.

MOAR WALLZ

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

I reaaaaaaalllllllly suck at this game, but it's fun! I finally have healers. My first time using them was quite funny because I launched a bunch of giants with healers, so they were smashing everything around, but I forgot to make goblins to get the goods, so it was 2 minutes of smashing with nothing to show for it. Le sigh. Lesson learned.

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

I reaaaaaaalllllllly suck at this game, but it's fun! I finally have healers. My first time using them was quite funny because I launched a bunch of giants with healers, so they were smashing everything around, but I forgot to make goblins to get the goods, so it was 2 minutes of smashing with nothing to show for it. Le sigh. Lesson learned.

I end up with that even now, I'll send out my giants, then my goblins who proceed to run the complete opposite direction and get mowed down...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Revenge%20Strategery1.png

So I'm thinking drop 14 giants with wallbreakers in the black circle, then a rage spell at the R, then angels when the AD goes down. In the red circle, I'll drop a test barbarian, then a few barbs to draw fire, then 20 archers to take out the AD, except I don't have any barbs currently, so one archer followed by the rest. Then some minions.

OK, just checked, village has active shield. So, I think I'll make barbarians. What do you think?

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

So I'm thinking drop 14 giants with wallbreakers in the black circle, then a rage spell at the R, then angels when the AD goes down. In the red circle, I'll drop a test barbarian, then a few barbs to draw fire, then 20 archers to take out the AD, except I don't have any barbs currently, so one archer followed by the rest. Then some minions.

OK, just checked, village has active shield. So, I think I'll make barbarians. What do you think?

I think you are well ahead of where I got to even before I switched phones and lost all my progress. That being said, is making more barbs ever a bad idea?

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Hey guys, added a crosswalk to membernames/game names on the OP. If your name is in red, please let me know the missing info.

Also, we're starting to get closer to the full clan space (50), so I'd like to remind people with accepting powers to verify the people asking to join the clan are either NF members, or friends/family of NF members. I don't want to have to deny NF members in the future due to randoms being in the clan.

500 / 330 / 625