Forums are back in action! ×

Trouble getting on the forums.

For two days I've been unable to load the forum on my computer. It says the server is taking too long to respond. Other sites work just fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

All I wanted to do was change my profile pic lol. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered the long painful process of turning on my POS laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

The "Community" link on the front page is pointing to nerdfitnessrebellion.com instead of rebellion.nerdfitness.com. I just jump past it, but I can't get here from the nerdfitness front page.

My training log

Spoiler

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (USS), April 16th Contest report

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (NAS), April 18th Contest report

Eighth Annual Vis Vires Outdoor Strongman Competition (Unsanctioned), August 1st Contest report

"What's the difference between an injury that you train around and an injury that you train through?"

"A trip to the hospital"

The "Community" link on the front page is pointing to nerdfitnessrebellion.com instead of rebellion.nerdfitness.com. I just jump past it, but I can't get here from the nerdfitness front page.

Ah. I'll have to try that next time! My computer just randomly shut off again and I don't have the patience for it right now.

Epic Quest

Yep, it works going right to it. Thanks!

Epic Quest