Forums are back in action! ×

I used workouts and motivation from NF in 2012 to lose weight and get in shape to get into the Air Force.  Now that I'm in I exercise frequently but have been eating badly, resulting in being about 30lbs over what I should be.  I know weight isn't really the defining factor but it's an easy way for me to summarize my current condition.  I want to get back to a weight/shape where I have more energy and look good naked. 

So I'm back for some motivation.  I start Krav Maga classes tomorrow which will give me additional exercise and a bit more motivation too.  I've grown tired of exercising to exercise.  Now I'm at the point where I only want to exercise to meet a goal.

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014

I wonder if you'd have to fill out a high-risk activity form for Krav Maga...supposedly I'm supposed to be doing it for paintball, which is just silly.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I don't think we need a high risk form for Krav, but I had to fill one out for skiing the other day.  We've done a few squadron paintball events here and there's never been any mention of getting the high risk form/briefing done for that.

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014