Forums are back in action! ×

I'll take "Potent Potables" for $200, Alex

Have you ever come out of the shops after buying six bottles of beer only to realise that you don't have the tank bag on the bike?

It's amazing how many bottles you can fit in your pockets/ down your jacket/ in that space under the pillion seat. Of course then you have to ride home ever so carefully, thinking: please don't crash, please don't crash.... :D

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Have you ever come out of the shops after buying six bottles of beer only to realise that you don't have the tank bag on the bike?

It's amazing how many bottles you can fit in your pockets/ down your jacket/ in that space under the pillion seat. Of course then you have to ride home ever so carefully, thinking: please don't crash, please don't crash.... :D

Pull out your shoe laces, tie your pant legs tight around your ankles and drop 3 bottles down each leg! McGuyvered! :)

• Like 4

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Worst I've had was when I bought a six pack of beer and a large pizza then realised I was on the bike and had no where to put it. Doh! *facepalm*

I rode the whole way home with the pizza box down the front of my jacket, which meant my jacket was only fastened at the neck and the bottom. It was January. In Scotland. And the pizza was frozen.

*shudder*

I earned those fucking beers I tell ya!

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Not worried about being stopped by the police and clinking as you chat to them?

In other news I am off to your the Green King Brewery today and I'm sure that I'll be forced to try a sample or 2!

In other news I am off to your the Green King Brewery today and I'm sure that I'll be forced to try a sample or 2!

It's 10:30pm and he hasn't reported back on the beer...... Do you think he's ok? Lol!
  • Like 1

My in-laws got me a bottle of Glenlivet 12 Year... that was itself 12 years old.  They found it in a box in the basement that they forgot about. 

Mmmmmm. I don't remember the rest of Easter weekend...

• Like 4

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

So... beer is paleo? Yes!!!! :D

There are some who believe that grains were first cultivated not to make bread, but to make beer.

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I have the best friends! They went on holiday to Holland, and were kind enough to bring little ol' me back a souvenir, or three...

Posted Image

Good friends indeed! :encouragement:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1