Forums are back in action! ×

Future parkour enthusiasts

Babies and kids are so good at climbing. Pitty most of us loose that growing up.

kids are also just good at playing and moving their bodies. A bit of that is they don't think ahead to the consequences so they don't have fear. But it still seems like it would be better to hang on to more of those abilities

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

kids are also just good at playing and moving their bodies. A bit of that is they don't think ahead to the consequences so they don't have fear. But it still seems like it would be better to hang on to more of those abilities

I remember how much I liked to climb to trees when I was a child and how I liked to do the "monkey" going from one branch to the other or balancing on them. And then it just simply went away, I don't know how.

Aww, baby traceurs. :P

I remember how much I liked to climb to trees when I was a child and how I liked to do the "monkey" going from one branch to the other or balancing on them. And then it just simply went away, I don't know how.

Possibly growth spurts?  If I've been informed correctly, kids can often lose some of their balance and precision when they have growth spurts because the brain takes a while to adjust to where the limbs are in relation to everything else...

• Like 1

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Aww, baby traceurs. :tongue:

Possibly growth spurts?  If I've been informed correctly, kids can often lose some of their balance and precision when they have growth spurts because the brain takes a while to adjust to where the limbs are in relation to everything else...

Yes, I supose it may have to do with prepuberty too, so not only body changes. You start to see yourself differently, start new activities... and suddenly you're a teenager and you don't do those monkey things anymore <_<